1. Information We May Collect from You:
(a) Personal Identification Information:
We may collect your personal information in various ways while you use or access our Website. We may collect your personal identification information such as Name, Email id, Mailing address, Phone number, Credit card information that you may enter while registering with the Website or while interacting with our customer representatives. You may visit our website anonymously without registering with our Website. We will collect your personal identification information only if you voluntarily submit such information to us. You may refuse to supply personal identification, except that it may prevent you from fully utilizing the Website.
(b) Non-personal Identification Information:
We may collect certain non-personal identification information about you, whenever you interact with our Website. Non-personal identification information may include without limitation Browser name, version, the type of device used, operating system and version, website or service that referred used to the Website, language preference, location information, technical information and other similar information.
(c) Web browser cookies:
Our Site may use "cookies" to enhance user experience or sometimes to personalize user experience. A cookie is a small file that asks permission to be placed on Your computer's hard drive. Cookie helps in analyzing web traffic or lets us know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about webpage traffic and improve our Website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better Website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you may manually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the Website.
2. How We use Collected Information:
We may collect and use your personal information for the following purposes:
- We may use information to control your access to our site and services, to communicate with you, customize your experience by providing information that may be useful or interesting based on the content and personally identifiable information relating to you.
- We may use the email address and phone number to send users information, administrative information, changes in account settings, changes to our services or updating you on new policies and updates pertaining to your order. Users will receive periodic emails and SMS that may relate to company news, related product or service information, etc Email address may also be used for responding to any of your inquiries, questions, and/or any other requests. If you want to unsubscribe from receiving future emails from us, please follow the “Unsubscribe” instructions provided at the bottom of each email.
- We may use the information users provide about them while placing an order, only to complete said order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- We may use the users information to analyze the use of the Website, and the people visiting and using the Website for improving the features of the Website. Further, the information provided by you may also be used to help us in responding to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- We may also use your information for market research purposes and may share your information with our affiliated business for the said purpose.
- We may also share your information with any third parties including any government departments if the disclosure of such information is required by law or is based on any order by a court of competent jurisdiction.
3. How We protect your Information?
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect your personal information against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction. Sensitive and private data exchange between the Website and the users happen over a SSL (Secure Socket Layer) secured communication channel.
However, we cannot guarantee the security of any information obtained through unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors that may compromise the security of the information. It is important for you to prevent unauthorized access to your account by limiting access to your device.
4. Sharing your Personal Information:
Information posted and shared on the Website or on our social media pages by the user with an intention to publish and share with the public can be seen by anyone including search engines hence care must be exercised while submitting. This information includes anything user chooses to publish, post or submit on the Website or our Social Media Pages including photos and images.
5. Changes to the Policy:
6. Contact Us
3/229, Vikalp Khand
This document was last updated on 5th May, 2020