Terms & Conditions
Nukkadmarket.com ("Site") is owned by Nukkad Market. Nukkad Market reserves the right to change the nature of this relationship at any time. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use this site.
We may modify the Terms & Conditions from time to time, and your continued use of this site following such change shall signify your agreement to be bound by the modified Terms & Conditions. Please note that use of this site binds you to agree that you will be solely and personally responsible for all the transactions carried out on this Site.
2. Accuracy of ProductsThe images of the items on the website are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the colours accurately, due to constraints of digital reproduction and personalized monitor settings, exact colour and texture representations are not guaranteed on the website. We cannot guarantee that your computer's display of the colours accurately reflect the colour of the items. Your items may vary slightly from those images. All sizes and measurements of items are approximate; however we do make every effort to ensure they are accurate as possible. We take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of items are as accurate as possible.
4. Account and Registration Obligations
Membership on the website is free for all users. Nukkad Market does not charge any fees for browsing or accessing the Website. However, Nukkad Market reserves the right to change its fees policy at any point of time. Nukkad Market reserves the right to introduce any new premium services along with any fees that Nukkad Market may at its sole discretion determines. Any changes to the Fee policy shall be posted on the Website and shall become effective immediately after such changes are posted in the Website.
5. Product & Pricing Policy
While Nukkad Market and our affiliates do our best to ensure that the information viewed on our website is as accurate and error-free as possible, mistakes do occur. We do not warrant the product descriptions, and all other content of this website to be entirely accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free.
Additionally, barring any pricing inaccuracies, All prices are listed in Rupees. “Price”, as displayed, is exclusive of all applicable taxes and transaction fees. We reserve the rights to revise the prices for the products at any point of time. The items in your shopping cart reflect the most recent price of the product. You acknowledge that this price may differ from the price shown for the item when you first placed it in your cart.
We ensure that all details of prices appearing on the website are accurate, however errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any goods which you have ordered, we will inform you of this as soon as possible.
If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
Additionally, prices for items may change from time to time without notice. However, these changes will not affect orders that have already been dispatched. Please note that the prices listed on the website are only applicable for items purchased on the website and not through any other source.
6. Cancellation by Nukkad Market
7. Cancellation by the CustomerIn case we receive a cancellation notice and the order has not been shipped by us, we shall cancel the order and refund the entire amount minus the gateway charge, if you have used it. The orders that have already been shipped out by us will not be cancelled and you will have to check our Return Policy on those orders. The customer agrees not to dispute the decision made by Nukkad Market and accept Nukkad Market decision regarding the cancellation.
8. Returns & Refund
We want you to be satisfied with the products you buy from us. If you are not happy with the goods you have purchased for any reason, please refer to our Return Policy and follow the return process.
However, No returns will be accepted on customized orders.
We will not entertain claims for damage, shortages etc., under any circumstances, after delivery has been accepted by the Party. Only Manufacturing defects will be entertained.
We shall not be liable for any loss or damage to the shipment if it is caused due to act of God, Shipper fault, Force Majeure occurrence of any cause beyond the control of Nukkad Market including strikes, riots, political and other disturbances, fire, accident of the vehicle carrying the goods, explosions, extremist act, bandh, floods etc.
Some products are ordered direct from the manufacturer. Returns to some of these manufacturers can incur a restocking fee (the percentage depends on the manufacturer).
9. Exchange Policy
- We have an Exchange Policy only for our clothing items for Size.
- All exchange requests must be made within 5 days from the date of receipt of goods by the customer.
- Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org informing us of your intention to exchange before sending anything back.
- If you are unhappy with the Size of the apparel ordered, you can exchange it for another Size provided the required size is in stock with us and the exchangeable item/s are in their original condition, in their original packaging complete with all tags, instructions and are in resalable condition.
- For items being exchanged, we will arrange for a ‘Return Pick up and Exchange’ for Pincodes where this service is available. For Pincodes not serviced by this facility, the customer will have to courier the items back to us. Once we receive the item to be exchanged, we will courier the requested exchange product/s to the Customer.
- Defective merchandise will be replaced / exchanged with new merchandise of the same size/style as the defective merchandise based on stock availability.
- The item/s to be returned should be unworn, unwashed and undamaged. Discounted and Sale items cannot be returned.
- Refunds will be provided only if we are unable to provide a replacement/exchange of the product in case the product is damaged or defective. In case of phone covers, if a wrong phone model is ordered by the customer, no exchange/refund shall be made.
- Damages due to neglect, improper usage or application will not be covered under our Returns/Exchange Policy. This will be ascertained at our sole discretion.
- For items on Sale, discounted Items and items on Special Offers, we do no accept any exchanges or returns.
10. Fraudulent/Declined Transaction
Nukkad Market reserves the right to recover the cost of goods, collection charges and lawyers fees from persons using the Site fraudulently. Nukkad Market reserves the right to initiate legal proceedings against such persons for fraudulent use of the site and any other unlawful acts or acts or omissions in breach of these Terms And Conditions.
You represent and warrant that you are competent and eligible to enter into legally binding agreement and have the requisite authority to bind the other party to this Agreement. You shall not use this site if you are not competent to contract under the applicable laws, rules and regulations.
You Agree and Confirm:
- That in the event that a non-delivery occurs on account of a mistake by you (i.e. wrong name or address or any other wrong information) any extra cost incurred by Nukkad Market for re-delivery shall be claimed from you.
- That you will use the services provided by Nukkad Market, its affiliates, consultants and contracted companies, for lawful purposes only and comply with all applicable laws and regulations while using the site and transacting on the site.
- You will provide authentic and true information in all instances where such information is requested of you. Nukkad Market reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by you at any point of time. If upon confirmation your details are found not to be true (wholly or partly), Nukkad Market has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar you from using the Services of Nukkad Market and / or other affiliated websites without prior intimation whatsoever.
- That you are accessing the services available on this site and transacting at your sole risk and are using your best and prudent judgment before entering into any transaction through this site
- That the address at which delivery of the product ordered by you is to be made will be correct and proper in all respects.
- That before placing an order you will check the product description carefully. By placing an order for a product you agree to be bound by the conditions of sale included in the item's description.
12. Payment Services
We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Company, its directors, officers, employees, consultants, agents, and affiliates, from any and all third party claims, liability, damages or costs arising from your use of this website, your breach of these Terms of Service, or infringement of any intellectual property right.
14. Violation & Termination
You agree that the Company may, in its sole discretion and without prior notice, terminate your access to the website and block your future access if we determine that you have violated these Terms of Service or any other policies. If you or the Company terminates your use of any service, you shall still be liable to pay for any service that you have already ordered till the time of such termination.